Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday 15 February 2010

Story Boards

So The fable I have decided to choose is: "The Bat, the Birds and the Beasts"..

I've created a simple storyboard to start planning how my animation will look, what characters are involved and how each scene is tied together, along with what is happening in the animation:



At the present - I think these designs are not detailed enough to show the final ideas and concept behind the story of this fable. The simplicity of these inital designs however shows what the fable is about and who is involved (i.e. characters) and some interaction. I will need to create another version of my storyboard to get the desired information down on paper and work from there!

No comments:

Post a Comment