Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday 6 May 2010

Animation - Scene 4 - Bird + Fox + Human

For my fourth scene - I saved time by linking a majority of the smaller scenes / events i wanted to add to my animation all into one file.

This scene features a change of time (from night to day), along with simple yet effective camera angles. I was able to reuse the walk sequence for the fox as it suited the event of the bird and fox meeting.

One event i wanted to add to this scene in order to add some humour for its target audience (children), was the introduction of a photographer. This character would stop the collision between the animals by photographing them - obviously drawing their attention away from fighting.



One area of this scene I feel did not go to plan was the way the character is holding the camera, as you can see in the screenshot - his hands are not entirely wrapped around the sides of the camera, leaving untidy gaps.

However, I do feel this scene is effective in producing a humourous and interesting piece to watch as part of my animation. the result can be seen below:

No comments:

Post a Comment