Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday 1 May 2010

Animation - Scene 1 - Intro

I had a good idea of how I wanted my animation to look like and a rough ideas of what camera angles would give the best effect.

Looking at the game trailer video i talked about in my inital ideas - I setup a scene containing varies trees, a simple landscape and obviously - all the models I would be animating. From here I experimented with using the camera and how I could be animated to move down the top of one of the trees (as seen in the game trailer.)



This was very easy - especially as the camera in travelling in a straight line! I set a starting keyframe at 0 and positioned the camera how I wanted it to end further along the timeline. This took a few attempts in order to get the desired length of scroll motion correct, however I am very pleased with the result!


No comments:

Post a Comment