Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday 29 April 2010

Human Biped & Weighting

Fortunetly my human character requires minimal movement of the body, instead just the arms will contain the majority of the movement. This was a very simple addition of the Biped as the default stance resembles a human skeleton and posture to beging with.



Weighting

The Weighting for the human model was quite straight forward. Again I will not be doing large amounts of movement or any complex postures, positions, actions etc. The main areas I focused on was making sure the arm movements were smooth along with relevant weighting on the leg joints - especially around the pelvis.

Otherwise I am pleased with how the weighting went for this model, keeping it quite simple has definetly provided me with a suitable model that can easily move as needed for the featured scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment